May 5, 2010

Hi Everyone

Hi. I know it has been along time since I blogged, but my mommy and sisters have been busy with soccer and stuff. Besides my mommy can't figure out how to put the pictures on her computer from the camera. All the pictures come out so dark.

I wanted to let everyone know that I am no longer a puppy in training but I am something called a CC dog. I don't know what it means but I do know that I can't go out with my mommy anymore and I get to stay home and play with my sisters and brother.

I know it had something to do with me wanting to play with Lucy the cat who lives at GDA. They thought I wanted to hurt her but I really just wanted to play. They told my mommy that a dog that chases cats won't really help a blind person. I could help them chase any cats that they didn't want in their house or around the neighborhood.

But I am not really sad, because I get to stay home and play with eveyone and get to get on the bed. I could never do that before. I don't get to do it alot but once in awhile my mommy lets me come on the bed and get pets and kisses before bed.

All is well and I will stay in touch with everyone and still have my site right here to talk to you all. My mommy says she is going to get me a new sister to play with in September or October depending on how trained my brother Dodge is by then. I guess we will see what happens then.

Just wanted to get everyone up to date on my life. ShyLee

No comments:

Sammie, me and Catallina

Sammie, me and Catallina
Look at that scary person next to us. It didn't eat us.

Me, Sammie and Catalina

Me, Sammie and Catalina
We all belong in the castle. We are princesses.

Hayley Loves Me

Hayley Loves Me
I am perfect just like Hayley says.

My friends

My friends

The Mean Lady

The Mean Lady

Me at Disneyland with my friends

Me at Disneyland with my friends

ShyLee looking

ShyLee looking
Hi Everyone this is a nice park

At the Park

At the Park
There are ducks in that pond and I have to sit here and watch them.

The Ducks

The Ducks
They wouldn't play with me.

ShyLee

ShyLee
I am going home

ShyLee and my girl Hayley

ShyLee and my girl Hayley
Bye littermates I am going home

A Bath

A Bath
I don't like this bath thing

Big Green Thing

Big Green Thing
Amy, Green Thing and Me
Kamra's Kloset - Hand Made Collars for Dogs