February 6, 2009

I AM AT MY NEW HOME AND I THINK I AM GOING TO LIKE IT HERE

Hi Everyone, My name is ShyLee and I came home to live with Peggy, Hayley, Amy, Gilly, Emmy and Rainbow. I was born on December 14, 2008. Eden is still in college, whatever that is, so I never met her but I have heard alot about her.

I think I like my new family. The girl people love holding me and kissing me, the two big dogs just kind of leave me alone, but that little dog wants to play with me. I think when I get more settled I will play with her but now everything is just new to me.

I don't like this thing they call a crate and I am going to keep everyone up tonight unless they let me out of here. But I heard the big mommy say, "Don't let her out of the crate". I think they were talking about me. Maybe in time I will get use to it, but right now I am not happy.

I think I am hungry, so I am going to have someone feed me now. Look at my pictures and I will tell you all about me as time goes on.

1 comment:

Sammy and Westin said...

Hi Shylee. My name is Mikah and I'm a puppy in training, too. I'm just a month older than you I was born on November 8th! The crate is not so bad once you get used to it, especially if you get to do fun things in it like eat and have a big stuffed animal friend.

I hope we get to be friends and I can't wait to meet you!

Mikah

Sammie, me and Catallina

Sammie, me and Catallina
Look at that scary person next to us. It didn't eat us.

Me, Sammie and Catalina

Me, Sammie and Catalina
We all belong in the castle. We are princesses.

Hayley Loves Me

Hayley Loves Me
I am perfect just like Hayley says.

My friends

My friends

The Mean Lady

The Mean Lady

Me at Disneyland with my friends

Me at Disneyland with my friends

ShyLee looking

ShyLee looking
Hi Everyone this is a nice park

At the Park

At the Park
There are ducks in that pond and I have to sit here and watch them.

The Ducks

The Ducks
They wouldn't play with me.

ShyLee

ShyLee
I am going home

ShyLee and my girl Hayley

ShyLee and my girl Hayley
Bye littermates I am going home

A Bath

A Bath
I don't like this bath thing

Big Green Thing

Big Green Thing
Amy, Green Thing and Me
Kamra's Kloset - Hand Made Collars for Dogs